Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome!!!!



Hello all my name is Carmen and  I love makeup and anything dealing with fashion. I am 21 years old and I am a medical assisting student. I am a mother of a 2 1/2 year old son name Savion and he has my heart. I have recently gotten up the nerve to start my own makeup channel on youtube and I love it. I have learned so much with makeup by watching the GURU's that I wanted to share with others what I have learned. Feel free to check my channel out and I hope you enjoy the videos you watch. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask, Thanxx for stopping by!!!!
XOXO
Carmen


2 comments on "Welcome!!!!"

Yas on December 8, 2008 at 5:26 AM said...

Hey beautiful...let me know your youtube channel! <3

Eb the Celeb on December 12, 2008 at 3:35 PM said...

Welcome to the blog world!